Unlocking the potential of an extensive content library like Mobbin hinges on the ease of discovery. That's why we've gone back to the drawing board and reimagined Mobbin's core feature — search. And now let us introduce you to our all-new search experience.
If you're new to Mobbin or just here to browse, try out the quick filters! These filter chips showcase the most popular filters for each content type, and provide a glimpse into Mobbin's powerful search functionality.
And when you're ready to dig deeper, engage the search bar. Browse through all available filters or let Mobbin suggest filters related to your query as you type. Selecting an option here will bring you to the search results page, where you'll unlock Mobbin's full search capabilities. Here you can further refine your search by combining different filters, allowing you to find even the most specific examples.
- You can now toggle between the iOS, Android or Web versions of the same app, if available.
- Increased contrast of colors in the app for better accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where the flow modal does not scroll to the selected screen when opened.
- Fixed an issue where downloading all screens in an app was not working on some devices.
Mobbin has a huge collection of content and tags, so finding what you're looking for can be challenging for both new and power users alike. In this update, we've made some improvements to our search bar that we believe everyone can benefit from.
Our search bar now has a "Trending" tab, showcasing the apps and tags that are currently trending. If you're new to Mobbin and not sure where to begin, try selecting an item from this tab. If you're a seasoned Mobbin expert, this tab might still surprise you with apps or tags that you didn't know we had!
When searching or browsing the items in the other tabs, a card now appears beside the search bar, providing a sneak peek into the app or tag you've selected. We believe this will give both new and power users a better understanding on what each tag is about.
Pro tip: you can use
Tab on your keyboard to switch between the tabs in the seach bar.
- We've unified the two dropdown menus in our navigation bar into a single dropdown, so everything is all in one place.
Mobbin's Pro plan is feature-packed, but after you upgrade, it might not be immediately obvious what was unlocked.
In this update, after upgrading you'll be introduced right away to the Pro features that you now have access to — from the full catalog of apps to unlimited filtering and collections. We hope this quick feature showcase helps you make the most out of your Mobbin subscription.
- We've made some performance improvements to the way we are loading images on the app. Copying screens are now much snappier as well!
- You can now right-click to copy or download individual screens in flows.
Previously, we added the "Most popular" sort option on Mobbin so you can browse the best apps, screens, and flows of all time. But, design trends are everchanging. What if you want to browse popular yet recent content instead?
In this update, we're introducing a new "Trending" sort option to do just that! You can now sort screens and flows by "Trending" to browse the hottest content today.
- We've revamped our pricing page to better describe our available plans as well as include more relevant questions in the FAQ.
Did you know that Mobbin has a search by "Text in Screenshot" feature, which allows you to find screens containing a specific keyword? While this works incredibly well, you'll still need to eyeball the search results to find the keyword in those screens. More often than not, this can feel like finding a needle in a haystack.
We've done the searching for you, and you shouldn't have to do it again. So in this update, we've made it immediately obvious where the matched keywords are by highlighting them!
- We've made some performance improvements to the app so it should feel much snappier now!
- Fixed an issue where some screens could not be clicked on.
Collections provide an easy and convenient way to collect bits and pieces of inspiration you find on Mobbin. But what if you come across beautiful content that isn't on Mobbin (yet)?
In this new update, you can now upload screenshots* to your collections! You can expand your private collections or collaboratively curate shared collections with your team.
* Only iOS and Android screenshots are supported for now.
Introducing Interactive Mode, a new way to experience flows on Mobbin! While the default view gives you an overview of all screens in the flow, Interactive Mode shows you one screen at a time, allowing you to walk through the flow, step by step, by clicking on the hotspots (think Figma's Prototype presentation view).
Pro tip: if a screen has no hotspot, click anywhere on the screen to progress to the next screen!
- Fixed an issue where filtering using the search bar does not preserve the sorting preference.
This month, we've shipped more updates to improve your browsing experience on Mobbin.
For apps, we've made some visual changes to how they are displayed on the browse page. With a more concise and streamlined design, you can now view more apps at a glance.
For screens and flows, they are now sorted by popularity by default. Previously, when browsing screens, you'll have to hover on the screen to see which app it was from. We've taken away this extra step by simply showing the app below each screen. These changes should provide more relevant results, and less repetitiveness when browsing screens and flows.
We are excited to announce that the Mobbin Contributor Program (Beta) is finally here! You can now contribute screens to our ever-growing library and share great design patterns with thousands of product designers around the world.
To kickstart our beta program, we'll be starting off with Subscription & Paywall screens, so show us your favourite ones!
- You can now switch between platforms (iOS/Android/Web) and content types (apps/screens/flows) without losing your active filters and sort preference.
We know how fun it can be to browse through well-designed content on Mobbin (We do it too!). So to make your browsing experience even better, we're introducing sorting! Have you ever wondered which apps, screens, and flows on Mobbin are the most referenced or have inspired the most designers across the world? Try sorting by "Most popular" to find out!
Did you know we upload new content to Mobbin every single week? To browse the latest apps, screens and flows, try sorting by "Latest".
- The search bar on the top of the page now supports searching for text in screenshots.
- When clicking into a flow, the modal will open and scroll to the screen you selected.
- Minor UI polish and improvements.
Mobbin allows you to easily copy any screen to your clipboard for use elsewhere. We've heard your feedback regarding issues related to this feature, and so in this update, we've shipped a huge performance improvement! Copying a screen is now much snappier than before.
Pro tip: when viewing a screen, you can copy it with the
C) keyboard shortcut.
- Dialogs are now scrollable if the contents are too long.
- Fixed an issue where some full page images were broken.
- Fixed an issue where the scroll position does not reset when navigating across flows.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the "Forgot password" button when the password field is filled in would show an error.
- Many more minor bug fixes.
Mobbin has a huge catalog of apps and filters, and so sometimes searching for things feels like finding a needle in a haystack. In this update, we've greatly enhanced our search experience by allowing you to search for apps and filters using related words!
Previously, if you tried searching for "Splash screen" you might not get any relevant filters, because Mobbin uses the term "Launch screen" instead. But now, you can search for either one! The same goes for apps, go ahead and try searching for "Ridesharing" or "Payments" to browse related apps.
- We've also quietly refreshed the colors and typography throughout the site! It's a subtle change that improves readability and visual consistency.
Last month, we shipped a feature that allows you to request new apps and version updates. Since then, we've received an overwhelming amount of requests, which has greatly helped us with deciding which apps to feature each week.
And so, we'd like to hear more from you! Is there a Flow Pattern, Screen Pattern or UI Element that you'd like to see on Mobbin? Hit the "Request content" button and let us know! Your suggestions will help us shape the Mobbin dictionary and provide a more comprehensive searching and filtering experience for everyone.
- Fixed an issue where copied and downloaded images were severely oversized.
The previous process of selecting multiple screens on Mobbin was too unforgiving. One small misclick and your entire selection gets cleared. In this update, we've revamped this process to make it a more pleasant experience.
The new and improved screen selector requires much less precision and accuracy. You can now click anywhere without worrying about accidentally clearing your selection. You can even safely open and close a screen and have your selection remain intact! To clear your selection, click on the new "Clear all" button in the action bar below or hit the
- We've shipped a performance improvement to allow images on our site to load much faster than before!
- Fixed an issue on the apps' pages where the flows sidebar was getting hidden behind the navbar.
- Fixed an issue on the Dictionary page where the sidebar was getting hidden behind the navbar.
- Fixed an issue where the dropdown menus on a screen were stacking on top of each other.
Searching is one of the core features of Mobbin. To make sure you get the most out of our extensive library of apps, screens and flows, we’ve refined the search experience for you.
You can now search for both apps and filters using the same search bar (located right on top of the page). Use it to find an app by its name, or find inspiration with a filter.
Pro tip: you can use
K) on your keyboard to launch the search bar.
- We've redesigned the appearance of our filters, so that they look and feel more like filters rather than a search bar, but they still work just the same.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the 1Password button in fields closes the login modal.
We know you would like to see more apps on Mobbin, and we want to hear your suggestions! You can now request for a new app or an update to an existing one in-app via the new request buttons.
Your suggestions will help us with deciding which apps to feature each week, and we'd love to hear from you on what you would like to see on Mobbin!
- We’ve added support for drag-scrolling in our flows! You can now click and drag across the screen to scroll through flows.
- Whenever you select a filter, you can now vote 👍🏻 or 👎🏻 to let us know how you find the results.